[E-devel] Requirements for a mirror of anon CVS

Since the new CVS is up and running, I was wondering if someone that
knows all of the exact requirements for a user like myself to run a
mirror of anon CVS could post those things for everyone to view and
see.

Things like what apps we would need our host to provide us with, if we
need root access, how much space it requires and those types of
things.  I think this would be very beneficial for anyone like myself
who is thinking of possibly doing a mirror of CVS since I have plenty
of space and bandwidth on my webhosting package.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade
(Hawkwind)
The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Mandriva