Re: [E-devel] FC5 app builds from anon CVS - feedback

David Seikel wrote:

Due to a race condition in X that can lock up your keyboard when you
don't explicitly tell it what VT to use, entrance tries to figure out
what VT it should use on your system when you build it.  Usually it can
find your current X, but if you are not running X at the time, it tries
something else.  Sometimes this automatic searching wont work and
manual intervention is needed.  All this is explained in the message
that you cut and paste into your email.  I suggest you read that
message and do what it says.
Thank you for the explanation.  I will give it a go, see what happens.

I built all the e17 stuff inside X (cough..gnome..cough). Didnt have an issue with FC4.