[E-devel] FC5 app builds from anon CVS - feedback

I built the following apps from anon CVS using:

gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 20060304 (Red Hat 4.1.0-3)

(default compiler for FC5.)

entice
e_utils
evfs
elicit
examine
eclair
entrance
entropy
exhibit
ephoto

all compiled without error.  during "make install" I got this from entrance:

===============
sh data/config/autodetect.sh || :
Searching for the first unused virtual terminal (vt) or a running X.
No suitable virtual terminal (vt) found.

This script is looking at the vts you are currently using to determine which
one should be used for X.  X need not be running, but you should at least be
running in multi user mode so that the vts normally used for text terminals
and such are in use.  If you got this message and you are running in multi
user mode, then there is probably a bug, please let me know the details.

onefang@gmail.com

You could pick a vt manually and run this command (assuming you picked vt7) -

sudo ecore_config -c /etc/entrance_config.cfg -k /entranced/xserver -s "/usr/X11R 6/bin/X -quiet -nolisten tcp vt7"

enhance doesnt build without exml which doesnt configure:

configure.in:95: required file `exml.spec.in' not found

Have not attempted to run in e17 environment yet.