Re: [E-devel] FC5 & anon CVS build of Eterm

On 3/26/06, Laurence Vanek <lvanek@charter.net> wrote:

> checking for nl_langinfo... yes
> ./configure: line 22440: syntax error near unexpected token `echo'
> ./configure: line 22440: `echo "$as_me:$LINENO: checking for pow in -lm"
>  >&5'
>
> This looks familiar, thought this got fixed some time ago.
>
> I had no problems building libast.

IIRC, the problem is not with with the code, it's the build
environment. You probably installed libast to /usr/local, which means
libast.m4 is in /usr/local/share/aclocal. For aclocal to find this
file, you need to set ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal" and
re-run autogen.sh.