Re: [E-devel] Epplets Imlib vs. Imlib2

Brad Zima wrote:
I've noticed that the Epplets for e16 still depend on Imlib-1xxx for
building and was wondering if there was any plan on porting them over to
use Imlib2, or are the Epplets essentially dead?

I just did. The imlib2 based libepplet.so is incompatible with an imlib1 based one, so I assume the library version has to be bumped (-version-info 1:0:0 ?). Epplets not part of the core distribution would (if built against epplets/imlib2) have to be fixed if they explicitly call imlib1 functions or directly access image data.

If there are no objections I'll commit this when cvs gets back up.

/Kim