Re: [E-devel] CVS Access is now off.

"Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)" wrote:

> CVS developer access has now been turned off for all but 3 developers (these are involved in the move). If you had pending commits - too late. you will need to wait. I will send email here as to updates on the CVS move and where the new CVS is etc. etc. etc.

For those of you who have committed to CVS in the last few days (since
Sun), you can help verify the consistency of the new CVS repo by
checking your changes made it into the external copy.  All changes that
appeared on the cvs-commits email list have been brought across, however
we noticed one of codewarriors commits yesterday did not send an email,
so if you are aware of any others, please let me know, either here or
privately.

You can verify the cvs-commits emails by checking the archive at:
http://kevb.net:3000/lurker/mindex/enlightenment-cvs@20060323.015430.8a4e6ec4.en.html

You can also verify a copy of the CVS repo directly by looking at your
changes in viewcvs:
http://kevb.net:3000/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

Please let me know if you see any discrepancies.  Thank you,
--
Kevin