Re: [E-devel] Evolume

This is a known issue, inherited from the original author. The intent was to get evolume in before the cvs move this week. The configuration problem will be fixed once the new CVS is up.

In the mean time, if you want to remove a mixer channel from evolume, left click it's name in the module (the channel name should turn red), then right click it (it should dissapear).

To restore all the channels remove ~/.e/e/config/default/module.evolume.cfg

hope this helps

Ryan