[E-devel] Eloquence

I've noticed that evolume was placed into CVS last night or the day
before and I was wondering what it would take for us to be able to get
eloquence into CVS as well ?  phreidrich is the maintainer of
Eloquence and I think it would be a great addition to have in CVS
since quite a few users seem to use it, and it's actively maintained
and kept updated.

I know that there is a freeze on CVS until early next week while
everything gets moved and tested so it would be nice to see this
module put into CVS once everything is up and running on the new host.

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade
(Hawkwind)
The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Mandriva