Re: [E-devel] IMPORTANT - CVS MOVE REMINDER!

On Tuesday, 21 March 2006, at 07:39:56 (+0100),
Kim Woelders wrote:

> Will the new tree be a clone of the sf one so it's possible just to
> change the CVS/Root files in sf checkouts?

Yes.  I can provide a perl quickie for updating your checkout to those
who prefer to do it that way.

> Will e16 be included in the new tree?

Absolutely.  Everything in /cvsroot/enlightenment on SF will be
carried over, including e16, e17, misc, e_modules, and eterm.

Michael

 "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the fourth
  will be fought with stones."                      -- Albert Einstein