Re: [E-devel] IMPORTANT - CVS MOVE REMINDER!

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 07:39:56 +0100 Kim Woelders <kim@woelders.dk> babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> > I'm just sending out a reminder to all developers - if you have
> > pending work that needs to go into CVS - get it in in the next day.
> > If you don't you will need to manually transfer it to a new CVS tree
> > once it is up. if it doesn't work yet - #if 0 or comment it out, or
> > do a cvs diff NOW and save your diff patches and apply them on a  new
> > CVS tree (or figure out how to move a CVS tree checkout).
> >
> Will the new tree be a clone of the sf one so it's possible just to
> change the CVS/Root files in sf checkouts?
> Will e16 be included in the new tree?

yes - it will be a complete clone - with all history intact - that's why we need to "stop work" so the dev repo freezes for a day and then we can get it all over and working 100%. you should be able to just change your CVS/Root files and be done - that should work. and yes e16 will be all there :)