Re: [E-devel] e17 cvs - calendar module

Nathan A. Smith wrote:

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 00:45 -0600, Laurence Vanek wrote:
"latest" update from cvs & build of calendar module still has issue with year reverting to "106" but this time at the moment the date changes (exactly at midnight). Unloading & enabling brings the year back to "2006".

considering the issues we have had with anon cvs this code could be 3-5 days old for all I know so perhaps this has been fixed.
If the update has internationazation (spelling?) included then it's the
latest.  However, I no longer see that problem -- so I think you may not
have the very latest.

Nasa
Forgive my ignorance (Im not a developer), but how do I check this? I find a directory:

~/e_modules/calendar/po

which has items relating to Italian translation in it, but that is all.