Re: [E-devel] IMPORTANT - READ THIS - CVS MOVE!

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:10:17 +0100 Tilman Sauerbeck <tilman@code-monkey.de>
babbled:

> Carsten Haitzler [2006-03-18 12:02]:
> > 4. a location (country, major city at minimum - full address if you want to
> > give it)
>
> Eh? Why do you want that information?

because i want to submit it to the fbi. :) just kidding. you don't have to give an address - but a country and city will be useful. for things like if a lug requests people to speak - we can point them to the closest person, or possibly legal reasons (some of us can legally reverse-engineer - some can't). also for translation reasons (we can ask devs for help with translation based on language (invariably country)).