Re: [E-devel] CVS mirrors...

On Thursday, 16 March 2006, at 20:40:49 (+0100),
Anders Troback wrote:

> I read about all the problems with anonymous CVS on SF lately and
> was thinking about a solution. This is just a tough so bare with
> me...

A solution is already well underway.  We've got everything mirrored to
a new server and will be providing anonymous rsync access to anyone
who wishes to create a read-only repository mirror.

Michael

 "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.  That way,
  when you criticize them, you're a mile away, and you have their
  shoes."    -- Ann Brashares, "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"