[E-devel] CVS mirrors...

Hi,

I read about all the problems with anonymous CVS on SF lately and was
thinking about a solution. This is just a tough so bare with me...

I'm a FreeBSD user and all source code for FreeBSD and all the ports are
stored in CVS servers all around the world with a mirror framework. If
it works so well in the FreeBSD wonderland why would it not work in the
land of E? Can't we setup some mirrors that checkout the code from SF?

The main idea is that all developers are working against SF. Some
develop accounts checkout the code, lets say once an hour, and
distributes the code with anonymous CVS to all the users.

\\troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
And 'No' is the answer!