[E-devel] Eterm title with not english locale and e17

Hello.
I have a strange bug with Eterm and e17.
My locale is ru_RU.KOI8-R all application
show cyrillic in window titles without problems,
but Eterm not. It look like it try to use iso8859-1.
I just verified Eterm with e16 and i donot have such
problem. I tried xterm,gnome-terminal they both
working without problems. aterm also show the same
problem with e17.
So i am not sure whether it e17 or eterm bug.

Andrei Lahun.