[E-devel] font hinting

Hi all,

I a little bit confused with the last cvs. Before I sync my tree, I have
font hinting working fine. I had all the 3 options : a) byte code b)
automatic c) no hinting. After sync to the cvs, a cannot selectt option
a) anymore.

However, after taking a look into code, I notice, that
evas_font_hinting_can_hint(.., EVAS_FONG_HINTING_BYTECODE) returns 0
instead of 1. So, for me it seams, that basically evas cannot do this
type of hinting on my machine? right ?

So, can somebody explain, why it is so ?