Re: [E-devel] calendar module - overlap?

Am Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:37:50 +0100 schrieb Morten Nilsen:

> Andreas Volz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried the calendar module the last days and I like it much. But
> > there's one thing that prevent me to use calendar everytime. It
> > doesn't support the great option "Allow windows to overlap this
> > gadget". I like this option very much. It seems each widget needs
> > to implement this option in his own config dialog. As this is a
> > usefull option for each module, perhaps it's a good idea to provide
> > this automatic for each module. So the widgets doesn't need to
> > implement this option. But I've no smart idea where to put this
> > option. What do you think?
>
> I have to ask.. what does this option do? I've never noticed any
> difference with it either on nor off..

It seems not to work for some time, but with the current CVs it's
working and I love it! You could configure which modules aren't
overlapped by maximizing windows. In my configuration is:

Not Overlap:
- Pager, Network, Ibar, Ibox

Overlap:
- Clock (and I hope calendar in future)

So if I maximize a window it does never overlap modules that are
important for me. I don't need to see the calendar everytime, but I
don't like to overlap the Ibar.

regards
Andreas