Re: [E-devel] The new menu generator is ready for testing, again.

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:34:48 +1000
David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:15:34 +0100 Anders Troback
> <enlightenment@troback.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:04:19 +1000
> > David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > OK, try again five hours after this hits the mailing list, or
> > > right now if you have dev cvs access.  I just committed a work
> > > around, but that may not fix things. I'll have another go at this
> > > tomorrow. Must sleep now.
> >
> > Sorry, no luck!
>
> Damn insomnia.  Getting closer to the reason for this failing.  Give
> it another go please.

I have done some testing...

Box1: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Box2: Exits just fine and generates gedit-usercustom-1.eap
and gedit-usercustom.eap in .e/e/applications/favorite/Generated
Menus/Utilities/.order

Box3: Exits, generates zero apps

On all three I have rebuild all from scratch just to be sure. Cvs co
approx four hours ago!

Any clues?

If you need more info just let me know!!!

Thanks for your time!

\\troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.