Re: [E-devel] The new menu generator is ready for testing, again.

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 05:34:48 +1000
David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:15:34 +0100 Anders Troback
> <enlightenment@troback.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:04:19 +1000
> > David Seikel <onefang@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > OK, try again five hours after this hits the mailing list, or
> > > right now if you have dev cvs access.  I just committed a work
> > > around, but that may not fix things. I'll have another go at this
> > > tomorrow. Must sleep now.
> >
> > Sorry, no luck!
>
> Damn insomnia.  Getting closer to the reason for this failing.  Give
> it another go please.

Well, now I'm confused!

One one box the program don't segs but on a other box it does!

I will compile on a third box to find out more! I let you know asa I'm
done!

\\troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.