Re: [E-devel] wavy text?

Nathan Ingersoll wrote:
Do you know approximately when this started? raster made some changes to the
anti-aliasing support in evas a week or two ago (though don't trust my sense
of time), could it coincide with that?

the versions I have of e17;

e17-0.17.0.2006021820-1mn.i586.rpm
e17-0.17.0.2006022123-1mn.i586.rpm
e17-0.17.0.2006030402-1mn.i586.rpm
e17-0.17.0.2006030903-1mn.i586.rpm

the last one I haven't tried out yet -- can't restart e17 right now, it crashes a program I don't want to stop right now.. however, extrackt was checked out at the same time, and all the applicable libs as well.. I doubt this is actually caused by e17, rather some library..

currently running the 2006030402 snapshot, was working with either the 0218 or 0221 snapshot and all prior ones..

--
Cheers,
Morten