Re: [E-devel] Problems with CVS checkout

Mike Russo wrote:
> Everyone is getting the same errors.

Ah, ok.

> 1. schedule a job with at(1) that will checkout/compile everything
> during off-hours (say 3am in North America), or
> 2. write a script that will continually try to checkout each individual
> module from cvs until the error code from cvs(1) is 0.

I currently have a script that does this trick - well, I had it from the
first time on I started to use the e17 CVS version.

I just wanted to point out that there are serious connection problems
with the SF CVS server and wanted to know if there are any mirrors.

ciao,
--
|   .-.  |    Alexander Griesser -- <private@tuxx-home.at>     | .''`. |
|   /v\   \              http://www.tuxx-home.at/             / : :' : |