Re: [E-devel] engrave is too noisy for e17genmenu.

David Seikel wrote:
Engrave currently has "edje_cc -v" hard coded into it, which outputs
way too much information while generating hundreds of eaps from the new
e17genmenu.  Engrave is currently used by exhibit, eapp_edit, and
e17setroot as well as e17genmenu.

Would anybody object if I either remove the -v, or make it
configurable?  By configurable, I mean it will default to it's current
behaviour, but if you call some new function, it will not pass -v when
you eventually trigger the execution of edje_cc.

Just remove the -v.