[E-devel] Windows disappear when trying to maximize

Hi,

I'm using fbpanel as my system tray (it is only used as such - other
features are turned off).
When fbpanel is loaded, trying to maximize a window doesn't work as it
disappears and appears in the Lost windows menu.

This only occurs if I use either the Smart or Expand expansion
policies. Fullscreen or Fill policies do work fine with fbpanel.

Everything works fine when I unload fbpanel.

btw: I'm not using the tray module as it doesn't seem to work with my
theme (Japan).

Any ideas?

--
Ehud Shabtai