Re: [e-devel] [patch] edje jittery with sse

Le Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:32:22 +0900, dans son message intitulé Re:
[e-devel] [patch] edje jittery with sse, Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> a eu le courage de nous raconter :

> On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 02:25:20 +0100 ilLogict <illogict@online.fr>
> babbled:
>
> > Le Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:49:41 +0900, dans son message intitulé Re:
> > [e-devel] [patch] edje jittery with sse, Carsten Haitzler (The
> > Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> a eu le courage de nous raconter :
> >
> > > On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:49:20 +0100 ilLogict <illogict@online.fr>
> > > babbled:

> > > dud u just upgrade compilers? as nothing has changed in edje for a
> > > while. did u change CFLAGS?

> > > --
> > > ------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
> > > -------------- The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)
> > > raster@rasterman.com 裸好多
> > > Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)
> >
> >  Hello!
> >
> >  Well, it wasn't well formulated.
> >  My jittery wordkaround patch creates the issues I've listed :).
>
> ooh - sorry - missed that - yes. i see how it would. you are now
> rounding things up where they shouldnt be in many places for example.
>
> --
> ------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
> -------------- The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)
> raster@rasterman.com 裸好多
> Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)

 Hello!

 Why shouldn't they be rounded but just floored ?

 Cheers!

                                              ilLogict