Re: [e-devel] [patch] edje jittery with sse

Le Sat, 4 Mar 2006 09:49:41 +0900, dans son message intitulé Re:
[e-devel] [patch] edje jittery with sse, Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman) <raster@rasterman.com> a eu le courage de nous raconter :

> On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:49:20 +0100 ilLogict <illogict@online.fr>
> babbled:
>
> >  Hello!
> >
> >  Attached is a patch that solves the Edje jittery issue. The
> > question is, why was it working with 387?
> >  Well, now it seems to work as well with 387 and sse.
> >  But (there's always a but ;D), it now seems that there are problems
> > with some widgets.
> >  There were positionning issues with ilist items, they should look
> > as before (thank you again boneyfrog for your screenshot) with
> > attached patch (e_ilist_edje_jittery_update.patch).
> >  Menu items, when focused, seem to move down and right by 1px, and
> > of course don't go back where they should be when unfocused, but I
> > was unable to find a workaround :'(.
> >  I'm pretty sure that other things may have broken. :(
>
> dud u just upgrade compilers? as nothing has changed in edje for a
> while. did u change CFLAGS?
>
> >  Cheers!
> >
> >                                                 ilLogict
> >

> --
> ------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
> -------------- The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)
> raster@rasterman.com 裸好多
> Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)

 Hello!

 Well, it wasn't well formulated.
 My jittery wordkaround patch creates the issues I've listed :).

 Cheers!

                                       ilLogict