Re: [E-devel] EWL Embed losing symbols etc

Andrew Williams wrote:
Thanks, that works a treat.

There is now another ewl issue I noticed, it seems to assume a US
keyboard mapping, and so I cannot type the GBP sign and some keys are
the wrong way round - any ideas what that could be?

I can tell you exactly what that might be. I assume a Canadian keyboard mapping (which is the same as US) and have hard-coded the mapping at the moment. If you know somewhere I can read the mapping at runtime (tell it I have a shift-7 and it tells me & or shift-equals and it says +) I can try to switch over to that.

But, until then, it's set as it is.

dan