Re: [E-devel] EWL Embed losing symbols etc

Thanks, that works a treat.

There is now another ewl issue I noticed, it seems to assume a US
keyboard mapping, and so I cannot type the GBP sign and some keys are
the wrong way round - any ideas what that could be?

Andy

--
To iterate is human, to recurse divine.