[E-devel] elitaire 0.0.6

Hi all,

I'm back from Italy, where I've studied the last semester. There is now a new version of elitaire available. For those never heard of elitaire, elitaire is a solitaire card game using the efl. There are some new features like highscore, statistics, restart, e17ish theme etc. and some new variants like spider, baker's dozen, vegas etc.

Get it here:
http://www.mowem.de/elitaire/elitaire-0.0.6.tar.bz2

Have a lot of fun

peter

P.S. Yes I know the context menu doesn't work properly. I hope I can fix it in the next version.