Re: [E-devel] desklock and triple head issues

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:05:55 +0000 Aleksej Struk <astruk@gmail.com> babbled:

> Basically, I do not understand what you want to say by your example.
> In my opinion, you want to have a login box exactly on that screen which
> is active in the moment? right ? Then if you change your active screen,
> the login box shoul go to that screen ?
>
> Actually, the talk was about look and feel - on which screen to place
> login box to have a nice view. Now it does not matter on wich screen
> you are. In any case you will be able to unlock.

imho - take a look at e_init.c. there are 2 init edje designs. w for the "active' screen and 1 for all other screens. e will display boot status on 1 screen only and the others are just filled with an edje design. ALL you need to do is instead of just choosing screen #0 for the login edje (as lock has now), just chose the zone retunred by:

E_Zone *zone;

zone = e_util_zone_current_get(e_manager_current_get());

that will tell u which zone is "current" (or NULL if it has no idea what zone is current), then on THAT zone do the login edje, others just a blank "pointless" edje design to fill the space :)