[E-devel] Desklock

Hey guys,

I'm a college student, so sometimes other people are using my
computer.  Therefore, I see this desklock feature as a possible way
for them to lock me out of my computer and any work I may be doing
(either by accident or through a practical joke).  Therefore, could
there be either a way to disable desklock, or could the user password
be used as a secondary way to unlock the computer.  Personally I'd
prefer the last option because I think it would allow for people to
use the feature without setting a new password or having their user
password visible (if they choose that as their password).

Thanks,
John