[E-devel] Lots of lost windows

Hi!

I was so happy that after a long time fiddling around with lost windows
out of Mozilla thunderbird the problem suddenly disappeared when I once
upgraded to the newest CVS release.
It was ok for at least 2 months now but today when I upgraded again,
I have the problems with loosing windows back :-/

Why do windows get lost? Where is the code for loosing windows located?
I would like to implement some debugging informations to provide you
with further details about this issue.

ciao,
--
|   .-.  |    Alexander Griesser -- <private@tuxx-home.at>     | .''`. |