Re: [E-devel] high resolution problem

Peter Parkanyiwrote:
> On Saturday 25 February 2006 21:47, you wrote:
> I use nvidia driver.  Is it possible that the linux one is not as clever
> as the windows one, and can't decide whether the resolution/refresh rate
> duo is acceptable for the card or not?

Yes, that's possible. But I think that the problem is related to missing
modeline or display configuration options in your xorg.conf.
As the problem is not related to e-devel and if you need further assitance
with this issue feel free to contact me via e-mail to further investigate
this issue.

ciao,
--
|   .-.  |    Alexander Griesser -- <private@tuxx-home.at>     | .''`. |