Re: [E-devel] desklock and triple head issues

Hi,

Thanks for the comments. The problems you listed are really known for
me, since I'm actually writing this code.

However, I only have a single monitor machine. So, I was not able to
test it with xinerama yet. Now, I'm looking for this. Since the main code
is written, and only thing I have to do is to place a desklock window
on all the monitors.

Please be patient. However, if you can suggest to me how can I visually
have e+xinerama on a single monitor machine, you'll really help. ;)

sn

// A few days ago I fixed this issue in the CVS version by adding a '*3' to the
// width calculation of the desklock window in e_desklock.c, but in todays
// CVS snapshot the calculation gets done in some other manner and so I
// changed all occurences of "zone->w" to "zone->w * 3".
//
// But that is not a real solution. Is there a way to get the number of xinerama
// heads that also works for fake-xinerama?
// Or is there a function to make the desklock window fit to fullscreen?
//
// I looked at the entrance source and found out, that there is a function
// called
// "ecore_evas_fullscreen_set" to set the fullscreen flag for this application,
// but using that function does (of course) not work for desklock.
//
// And another strange thing occured.
// When the mouse pointer is on the first display while hitting CTRL-ALT-l,
// everything works fine.
// When it is on the second display, only the third display gets the
// desklock background, display 1 and 2 don't change.
// And so on.
//
// best regards and many thanks for your great work,
// --
// |   .-.  |    Alexander Griesser -- <private@tuxx-home.at>     | .''`. |
// |   /v\   \              http://www.tuxx-home.at/             / : :' : |
// | /(   )\  |              GPG-KeyID: 0xA2949B5A              |  `. `'  |
// |  ^^ ^^   `-------------------------------------------------'    `-   |
//
//
//
//
// This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
// that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
// and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
// http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642
// enlightenment-devel mailing list
// enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net