Re: [E-devel] e17 cvs - mount module

Christopher Michael wrote:

Laurence,

Yes, you will need a "users" option in your fstab to make that work.
Pamconsole may be cleaner, but not everyone has pam installed on their
system.

devilhorns

Laurence Vanek wrote:
I havent had much joy with this module & I think its because Fedora Core
4 uses the following line in /etc/fstab to mount my cd drive:

/dev/hdd /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

(hdd, not hdc, is my cd drive label)

It looks like Fedora looks to the pamconsole for permissions.  README
file for the mount module indicates that I need "users" in the options. Wouldnt the pamconsole be cleaner? Maybe its an issue with other distros
if use pamconsole.

Final question: Isnt e17 "distro aware"? If so can mount module use this awareness?