[E-devel] e17 cvs - mount module

I havent had much joy with this module & I think its because Fedora Core 4 uses the following line in /etc/fstab to mount my cd drive:

/dev/hdd /media/cdrecorder auto pamconsole,exec,noauto,managed 0 0

(hdd, not hdc, is my cd drive label)

It looks like Fedora looks to the pamconsole for permissions. README file for the mount module indicates that I need "users" in the options. Wouldnt the pamconsole be cleaner? Maybe its an issue with other distros if use pamconsole.