[E-devel] window closing segv gone (was witch 3)

Resent because sent with wrong account:

Hi Carsten et al.,

sorry for following up on this so late. This is regarding the segv I was
getting when closing some applications using the menu
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=13697607). Well
the weird bd->app disappearing problem I was seeing when running with
gdb are gone and I don't have any segv anymore either. However I still
get tons of errors from valgrind. I tested on both an ubuntu breezy and
a debian testing box. So it seems to be something hardware related for
me. Anyway just thought I let you guys know.

Cheers
Jochen