[E-devel] Ebuntu - Based on E17

For those that don't know, I thought everyone would like to see read about this:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ebuntu

After Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu and Nubuntu, it seems that a new
product is about to join the growing family of Ubuntu-based
sub-projects and derivatives. Called Ebuntu, the new initiative is
designed for those users who enjoy the spectacular desktop effects of
the latest Enlightenment E17 window manager: "Ebuntu aims to provide
an enhanced and attractive user interface. The secondary aim of Ebuntu
is to show off the eye-candy capabilities

--
With kind regards,

Cliff Wade
(Hawkwind)
The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD #Mandriva