[E-devel] Entropy and libedje.so

Hi,

I have a small question about compiling entropy on FreeBSD!

I have compiled all (almost:-)) from cvs
to /usr/devel/enlightenment/current so my LDFLAGS are:

-L/usr/devel/enlightenment/current/lib -L/lib -L/usr/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/ X11R6/lib

Every app are compiling just fine except entropy.

Entropy are missing the lib /usr/local/lib/libedje.so and wont compile
until I do:

ln -s /usr/devel/enlightenment/current/lib/libedje.so.5 /usr/local/lib/libedje.so

Since it works it's not a big problem I just think it's strange!

Any ideas why entropy can't find the libedje.so lib without the link?

Regards

Anders Troback

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.