[E-devel] E ipc server

Hi,

I think there is a little problem in the IPC server of enlightenment: the client is deleted in the disconnection handler. This means that pending callbacks for this event on other servers will cause an ecore spank error when trying to read the client data (this problem occurs for me as i'm creating an ipc server in a module).

I think the call to ecore_ipc_client_del in _e_ipc_cb_client_del should be removed, but then i'm not sure the client will ever be deleted at all.

--
Arnaud Vrac