Re: [E-devel] evas and poppler

I have no objections myself. The licensing is a little bit odd in my understanding. You could license your sourcecode as BSD, like most of E, as long as you don't copy code directly from poppler, but if you link against poppler then the executable will be GPL. So you end up with a situation where, if people get the code from CVS, they can consider it BSD licensed. If they are distributing the application, they need to treat it as GPL.