[no subject]

I'm really writting this email looking for a voluntary coder to write
little things for the Elive project (www.elivecd.org), there is no
need specially to write entire programs, only little things,
modifications, features... etc

I've received before help from a person who helped me to include 2
special variables in entrance, another one who help me writting a
"base" program for launch a edje file and launch from callbacks,
executions with Ecore_Exe, and I'm very grateful with this people.

But, I need a hand more. If anyone is interested in give me a hand
writting some code... please send me a e-mail to thanatermesis.elive
AT gmail.com

Thanks

                   Thanatermesis